Women and Girls Empowerment Project
Workshops & Forums for Women
- Women’s Development course
- Health & Wellbeing 12 week course
- Safe Spaces starts-
- Recreation & Employability course
- Recreational activities 12 week course
Call Naz 01535 667359
- Womens forums run throughout the year
- Conversation Café’s run throughout the year
Call Jo 01535 665258
Workshops & sessions for Girls
Leadership Courses in secondary schools starts Jan 2018 covering confidence building, presentation and communication skills, building self-esteem & self-worth, managing conflict and forming positive relationships.
Call Sophie 07429-740-249
- Girl Empowerment in secondary schools available every half term
- Primary school girls groups on positive relationships available half termly
- Girl Empower is ongoing every Wednesday term time
- School holiday activities for girls every school holiday
Workshops for families
- Child to parent violence courses – two 8 week courses per year
Call Mandy 01274 483075
e5 is a 4-year-Big Lottery-funded project, designed to give women & girls residing in Keighley the opportunities to be able to improve their lives and the quality of support available to them. We also have opportunities for volunteers to get involved in the project. For more info visit www.e5keighley.com
Last Thursday, at Central Hall, Keighley, e5 a cross-partnership initiative, held an event to celebrate the official opening of a unique Women and Girl’s Empowerment Project in Keighley.
E5 will provide a gateway for women and girls to access services, who may not necessarily be engaged in mainstream services, lacking in self-esteem, vulnerable or those who may be at risk of sexual exploitation, grooming, forced marriage or domestic abuse.